Referral Program Terms and Conditions
StartApp created the StartApp Refer-a-Friend Program to reward publishers for referring new publishers, and to encourage publisher friends to sign up for StartApp service. The Program is available online at StartApp Publisher portal.
StartApp reserve the right to change the Refer-a-Friend program terms and conditions at any time. StartApp reserves the right to discontinue the Program at any time without prior notice.
Current StartApp publishers who initiate a referral are defined as “Referrers” Non-customers who activate StartApp’s service after a Referrer entered their information into the referral website are defined as “Referees.”
1. Program Eligibility
StartApp account eligible for a referral program bonus must complete the following:
- The referral and the referee must be over the age of legal capacity that applies in the jurisdiction in which they reside and in any event at least 18.
- The referral and the referee must have a StartApp publisher account
- The referee must have at least one active app integrated with StartApp SDK
- The referral and the referee must actively sign up for the program and consent to these T&C of the program
- The Referral and the referee must fill out valid email address and payment details
- Valid and live URLs must be provided in the apps section of the portal.
- App package URL must be new to StartApp records.
- Each publisher can only be referred by one referral. In case of multiple referrals, the first link to be submitted to StartApp portal will be acknowledge by StartApp .
- Compliant with StartApp T&C
For the Referral to earn the Bonus, the Referee must complete the following actions (“All Actions”):
- Successfully open his/her first StartApp Account, and must never have had a StartApp Account at any time previously
- Upon enrollment of becoming a StartApp Client, enter the Refer a Friend link that was provided to them by the referral.
- Make a minimum $50 earnings within 90 days of becoming a StartApp client
Registration: Publisher may only participate in the Program with one Refer-a-Friend account. Referees have to sign up for a new account with new email address with new payment details on a qualifying plan within 90 days of the referral being made. Referees must register on the website https://portal.StartApp.com/#/signin or through the referral link. Referee would count only as a new publisher who signed for StartApp.
These Terms and Conditions are a supplement and do not replace the terms and conditions of StartApp’s terms and conditions and SDK License Agreement.
Fraud: StartApp reserves the right to void any Referral rewards, or withhold all Publisher payments and to receive a refund of any granted Referral reward, in the event that StartApp deems, in StartApp’s sole discretion, that the grantee is not eligible to such reward under this Program for any reason, including, without limitation, due to a breach of the terms of the Program, a fraudulent act or omission, or any misuse of this Program (e.g., account duplication; fake installs; fake impressions; etc.)
All data for the purpose of calculating the referee earnings shall be based solely on StartApp’s reporting system, which data shall be conclusive for such purpose.
2. Program Participation
Referrals and Rewards:
- You cannot refer yourself or earn rewards for signing up.
- If you were referred by an existing StartApp Publisher, you are eligible to earn up to $10,000 (based of the program terms) for referring new Publishers in addition to your reward received for signing up with StartApp.
- You agree to let your Referees know that you are the Referrer and that you may receive a Referral Reward if your Referee signs up for StartApp service.
- You will not receive any credit or referral reward if your referrals are rejected or are not received for any reason, or if you fail to comply with any of the obligations of the Program or these Terms and Conditions.
Every Publisher must present a valid link to his applications and a package ID, StartApp may ask for the Publisher Applications valid links at any time.
3. Referral Rewards
Referral rewards are based on earnings as shown on StartApp website and in the StartApp Publishers’ portal.
*When the referee passes $250 in revenue, they will earn a $50 bonus!
All referee earnings will be counted in a time frame of the first three (3) months from the account registration date.
The referee earnings include revenue generated directly from monetization and will not include any other payment for any other activity and/or other bonuses, promotions and any other additional program applied.
4. Additional Terms and Conditions
Payment methods: All payments are subjected to a minimum of $50 and can be transferred via PayPal, wire transfer or eCheck.
Tax: You are responsible for any and all tax liabilities associated with the StartApp Refer-a-Friend program.
- Bonuses will be calculated after 3 months of the referee activity.
- Bonuses will be paid out according to the NET60 payment schedule from the end of the 3rd months.
- Any Bonuses are not transferable
- The tiers will not be accumulated, only one reward will be given according to the highest tier reached after 3 months from the referee’s registration date
Void Where Prohibited: This Program is void where prohibited by law.
Contact Us: You may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Governing Law: These Terms and Conditions are governed by and will be enforced under the Federal Arbitration Act, applicable federal law, and the laws of the state of New York as they are applied to agreements entered into and to be performed in New York.
Limitations of Liability: IN NO EVENT SHALL STARTAPP BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, SPECIAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, REGARDLESS OF THE TYPE OF CLAIM OR LEGAL THEORY ASSERTED, , ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH (I) THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE OR ANY MATERIALS, OR (II) ANY CLAIM ATTRIBUTABLE TO ERRORS, OMISSIONS, OR OTHER INACCURACIES IN THE SITE OR ANY MATERIALS, EVEN IF STARTAPP HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AGGREGATE LIABILITY OF STARTAPP (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, WARRANTY, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR OTHER THEORY), ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THE SITE OR ANY SITE-RELATED MATERIALS OR SERVICES, EXCEED $5.00