StartApp Inc. is fully committed to comply with the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) prior to its effective date (May 25, 2018). Thus, for months, the Company designated an internal team, which are accompanied by the company’s legal consultants and other professional and expert consultants, for the sole purpose of ensuring all required actions are taken in order to achieve GDPR compliance. StartApp is investing, and will continue to invest substantial efforts and resources to support the GDPR compliance process.
Following is an overview of the Process and the actions which are currently accomplished by the Company:
- As of December 12th 2017, StartApp has been awarded with the ePrivacy seal following an in-depth audit of the StartApp SDK platform and the SODA platform. The seal and the audit performed covers the requirements of the GDPR and ensure compliance.
- The Company completed the process of mapping out all of its data (including all data sets) and it technical and organizational security measures, all as stipulated in our security policy. For more information please visit startapp.com/security
- StratApp ensured there is an applicable lawful basis for any and all processing of EEA users’ Personal Information, and in the event such basis is consent the company will secure and keep evidence of consent logs.
- StartApp has ensured all documents, including without limitations, agreements, privacy policies online terms, DPAs, IOs are compliant with applicable GDPR requirements.
- StartApp appointed a DPO in order to ensure ongoing compliance with the GDPR which can be contacted at email@example.com.
- StarApp has trained its personal and employees to educate them on the GDPR, company’s data practices and the importance of security.
- In addition to the above, on August 2017, the Company received the OpenRTB Certification from the Internet Advertising Bureau (“IAB”). We were also awarded both the OpenRTB certification and Tech Lab Compliance Seal. Further, we have received the TRUSTe seal and went through the TRUSTe compliance process as well.
This website is not aimed to provide legal advice for you or your company on how to comply with EU data privacy laws like the GDPR. Instead, it provides background information to help you better understand how StartApp has addressed some important legal points. Basically, you may not rely on this paper as legal advice, nor as a recommendation of any particular legal understanding. This legal information is not the same as legal advice, where an attorney applies the law to your specific circumstances, so we insist that you consult an attorney if you’d like advice on your interpretation of this information or its accuracy.