StartApp is an insights-driven mobile tech company. With offices in New York, San Francisco, Beijing, Shanghai, Kiev and the Tel Aviv area. StartApp currently partners with over 350,000 applications and has more than 1.1 Billion monthly active users worldwide.
This is us: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ayfxU4v-Ffk
Located in the SOHO neighborhood of Manhattan, StartApp is looking for a seasoned account executive to join our team. An ideal candidate will be a results-oriented seasoned sales executive with a strategic mindset and experience in market segmentation strategies offline, online and mobile, behavioral targeting, optimization, programmatic and open media buying platforms.
This individual will be selling a data-driven audience advertising planning, targeting and optimization solution to leading advertising networks, agencies, publishers, Data Management Platforms, Demand Side Platforms, and emerging advertising technology companies.
- Driving Revenue. Growth is our number one priority, and you’ll be supported by the largest global mobile dataset and a commercially-focused product organization.
- Proactively identify and seek out prospect, client and industry relationships to optimize revenue
- Drive partnership performance, engage with key partners, and deliver excellent customer service
- Manage pipeline, revenue forecasts, sales activity using Salesforce for maximum efficiency and visibility
- Work with product, marketing, client success and executive management teams to bring market feedback back to drive improvements in the product, messaging and positioning of StartApp.
- Maintain high levels of communication and transparency with management, cross- functional teams, and business partners
- Represent StartApp in the MarTech community by seeking out and participating in industry events
- Ideal candidates will have 2 to 5 years of professional experience, ideally working in or catering to the MarTech industry in a data sales and/or business development role. Manger/Director opportunities are available depending on background
- This position requires a solid understanding of mobile advertising, analytics, demographics, behavioral & contextual targeting & optimization strategies with an aptitude for emerging technology with major players in the digital landscape.
- You will have a rolodex of contacts in the interactive advertising and media buying industry and be a champion of best practices for audience-driven marketing strategies.
- You take a consultative approach to sales and you focus on how your products deliver desired outcomes for your customers
- You have a solid understanding of the marketing landscape and best practice approaches to content marketing, social media, analytics and audience targeting
- You are highly motivated, entrepreneurial, energetic, and operate with a sense of shared partnership with your colleagues.
- You have excellent problem solving and negotiating skills
- You are a team player
- Bachelor’s degree required; MBA preferred
- Location: NYC