Audience Sales Manager - New York -
What is the position about?
About The Position
StartApp is an innovative, insights-driven mobile media and data company. We’re based in the Soho neighborhood of Manhattan with offices in San Francisco, Tel Aviv, Bangalore, Beijing, Shanghai and Kiev.
Founded in 2010, StartApp has built the world’s 3rd largest mobile SDK network, reaching over 800,000 mobile apps and more than 1.5 billion every month.
We work with a wide range of clients and partners to help them grow their businesses by identifying and executing strategic use cases of StartApp’s rich, recent and highly scalable first party mobile data.
We are looking for an Audience Data Sales Manager to join our team and help us grow our agency data sales business. Candidates should be results-oriented professionals with experience in sales or business development and an understanding of mobile data and its strategic applications.
· Identify and connect with target customers of StartApp Audiences, including brands and advertising agencies.
· Understand the client’s needs, goals and requirements and create custom solutions to drive real business results
· Effectively manage and grow existing clients and build strong relationships based on high-performance and top-notch service
· Work with internal partner managers and stakeholders to ensure efficient and seamless audience data delivery for our partners
· Advise our audience data buyers and prospects, guiding them how to best leverage StartApp’s data to meet their needs
· Oversee pipeline, revenue forecasts and activity reports in Salesforce
· Collaborate with StartApp’s product team to identify new opportunity for product development and business expansion
· Be a champion of StartApp Data in the market and represent the company at industry events and client events
· 1-3 years of experience in programmatic, data or SaaS businesses, in Sales or in Account Management roles; experience partnering with agencies, ATDs and direct brands to advance these products
· Deep knowledge of ad tech, mobile advertising, data and audience segmentation
· Strong contacts within the trading desks, agencies and brands
· Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
· Professional and proactive approach to business with an ability to work in a start-up environment
· Eat, drink, sleep and breathe data!