1. Big Data Professional:
- Experience with full life cycle Hadoop implementations.
- Hands-on experience with the Hadoop stack (e.g. MapReduce, Sqoop, Pig, Hive, Hbase, Flume)
- Hands-on experience with “productionalizing” Hadoop applications (e.g. administration, configuration management, monitoring, debugging, and performance tuning)
- Experience with very high volume Column-store Data Warehouse like HBase, Cassandra, etc.
- Must be flexible and motivated to work in a fast-paced environment.
- MS/BS in Computer Science preferred, or equivalent experience
- Passion for new technologies. Experience in building web 2.0 applications with intensive large scale data processing that includes capturing, modeling, storing and analyzing
- Excellent problem solving skills; proven teamwork and communication skills
- Passion for distributed systems and operating systems with some hands on experience
2. Android Professional:
- Requires Android platform development experience. Android internals knowhow, Familiarity with the Android SDK, Familiarity with the AndroidNDK (advantage)
- 2+ years of experience in Android App and internal development.
- Experience building high-quality standalone client applications and user interfaces
- Excellent Java or C/C++ skills
- Experience working on different Android versions and devices
- Linux OS internals, advantage
3. Server developer:
- At least 4 years experience in Java server side development.
- Ability to design and develop complex components independently, dealing with advanced architectural issues (such as scalability, concurrency, etc.).
- Knowledge of server side frameworks (Hibernate, Spring)
- Experienced with SQL and NoSQL databases
- Experience in web programming (advantage)
- Unix, Linux experience
4. Front end developer:
- 3+ Years of client side development experience.
- HTML 5 /CSS 3 knowledge -advantage
5. .net developer:
- 3+ Years of .Net and web development experience with C# and ASP.NET.
- Experience working with SQL databases.
- HTML 5 knowledge -advantage.
6. BI Analyst:
- Relevant degree (Information Systems / Industrial Engineering / Statistics)
- Strong knowledge of SQL and at least one year experience with data base system
- Experience using BI tools such as MicroStrategy, Cognos etc.
- Knowledge in machine learning algorithms - advantage
- Able and willing to expand knowledge and experience as BI developer
- Analytical ability to translate business requirements into a technical solution
- Team player, able to work in a matrix environment under requirements from several sources
- Ability to handle several tasks simultaneously