StartApp is looking for an experienced DevOps engineer to join the Operations team to help expand and maintain the company software publishing automation infrastructure and to manage large databases cluster from various kind.
We are looking for a candidate who is smart, energetic, and accountable for his work and who enjoys being part of operation team, which is responsible of the company’s production system.
- Develop and integrate production system supporting tools.
- Lead system integrations between R&D and Operations teams.
- Work closely with analysts, developers and operations staff
- Manage a large production environment including various server clusters, databases, BigData system, etc.
- Monitor the infrastructure and proactively scale as necessary.
- Evaluate and implement a continuous delivery framework including data center infrastructure, build process and deployment.
- Working closely with R&D, supporting them in building new services.
- Hands-on working experience with implementing configuration, build, deployment and release management strategies.
- System Engineering or System Administration experience. Strong knowledge in Linux administration – must! Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies and tools
- Working experience with the following technologies: Tomcat, Kafka, ZooKeeper, Spark, Storm
- Experience setting up highly scalable and redundant systems
- Strong code and scripting skills (Java / Perl / Bash / Python / Groovy)
- Experience with databases – MySQL, Vertica, MongoDB, Cassandra
- BA/Bsc in engineering/ Computer Science or similar
- Previews experience in startup company – advantage
- Team player, high motivation and ability to work in flexible hours.