We are looking for a brilliant data scientist/algorithm engineer to join our team and help build a foundation for state-of-the-art technical and scientific capabilities to support a number of ongoing projects.
What you do:
- Research, design, implement, and evaluate advanced statistical approaches and models for application with the most complex business issues.
- Code your solutions and remain highly collaborative.
- Work alongside machine learning experts, technologists, product managers and other informatics analysts from across the organization to solve complex business problems.
- Responsible for identifying the data we should be collecting, devising methods of instrumenting our system to extract this information and working with technologists to develop the process to transform raw data into business insights.
What should you bring?
- Master’s Degree or PhD in Data Science, Computer Science, Engineering or Statistics
- Familiarity with statistical modeling techniques and machine learning
- Very strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Strong knowledge R and Python (or equivalent software)
- Analytical ability to translate business requirements into a technical solution
- Team player, Ability to handle several tasks simultaneously