We are looking for a brilliant data scientist/algorithm engineer to join our team and help build a foundation for state-of-the-art technical and scientific capabilities to support a number of ongoing projects.
What you do:
- Research, design, implement, and evaluate advanced statistical approaches and models for application with the most complex business issues.
- Write production quality code while implementing your own ideas.
- Work alongside machine learning experts, technologists, product managers and other informatics analysts from across the organization to solve complex business problems.
- Responsible for identifying the data we should be collecting, devising methods of instrumenting our system to extract this information and working with technologists to develop the process to transform raw data into business insights.
What should you bring?
- Master’s Degree or PhD in Data Science, Computer Science or Engineering
- Strong knowledge of R or Python , and Java or Scala (or equivalent)
- Familiarity with machine learning techniques, including graph theory and information retrieval
- Very strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Analytical ability to translate business requirements into a technical solution
- Team player, Ability to handle several tasks simultaneously