StartApp is a global smart, data driven mobile advertising platform. We are solving Monetization, Advertising challenges, and dealing with Social engagement. We partner with the world’s leading app developers to help them make more money, distribute their apps and better engage with their users.
Currently, we work with more than 280,000 apps, generated over 10 Billion downloads with more than a billion monthly active users.
StartApp’s marketing department is responsible for taking care of its clients (publishers and advertisers) to maximize their potential. We believe that each client has a potential to grow and using the right tools and methodology may significantly influence his or her business.
This position serves the publishers and advertisers who use our self-service portal. Publishers use it to monetize their apps, while advertisers use it to create and manage their own ad campaigns.
This role focuses on customer retention. The ideal applicant will have an understanding of the commercial aspects of both business and marketing.
In this position you will analyze data to understand customer behavior, identify needs and opportunities, create and optimize various campaigns and communications. You’ll seek to enhance and customize user journeys by employing analytics, marketing automation, trigger technologies, etc. to increase user value and create a sustainable growth.
You’ll be working closely with others the data team, product team and R&D team to deliver campaigns, communication and improvements to drive business growth.
- Define retention KPI’s, create and monitor retention dashboards
- Develop retention strategies based on both qualitative and quantitative consumer insights using segmentation
- Identify new opportunities to increase loyalty and user value along user journey and develop new contact strategies
- Ensure quality execution of retention campaigns while driving retention and loyalty programs
- Track and analyze communication performance, A/B test and optimize campaigns while documenting and sharing insights
- Work closely with user acquisition, marketing communications, customer care, product and data teams to increase user value in all touch points
- Improve customer return rates for existing customers
- Optimize efficiency and quality of campaigns
- Run, manage and evolve the customer loyalty program
- Understand the UX and customer journey to maximize revenue from loyal customers
- 2+ years in digital retention management – email marketing, retention, marketing automation and etc.
- Strong analytical skills – ability to utilize and analyze complex data
- Faultless attention to details
- Advanced experience segmenting data to develop highly targeted campaigns
- Wide understanding of digital marketing, mobile marketing is a big advantage
- Strong collaboration and project management skills
- Self-starter with the ability to thrive with responsibility in a fast paced environment
- English as a mother tongue, other languages – advantage
- Excellent excel skills
- Education – BSc/BA in Industrial Engineering / Exact Sciences