We are looking for a team leader to join our R&D department and take a key role in designing and building the next generation of our big data platform.
- Lead the company’s data platform team while still coding in Scala & Java.
- Research, design, develop, deploy & support real time data processing infrastructures.
- Strategy and roadmap of the company’s data infrastructure and products
- Handle massive production real time data processing challenges, keeping performance, scalability & reliability in mind.
- Work with latest DBs and frameworks: Vertica, VoltDB, Kafka, Spark and more.
- Define StartApp’s data backbone technologies. Research and implement cutting-edge technologies.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 5+ years of hands-on programming experience in Java/Scala
- At least 2 years of experience as a Java/Scala team leader
- Broad experience in designing, architecting and building complex components from end to end
- Broad experience with large scale processing frameworks such as Spark, Storm, Hadoop or Kafka
- Experience with modern databases such as MongoDB, Couchbase or Vertica
- Experience with UNIX/Linux operating system
- Familiar with Continues Integration and Deployment principals and tools
- Excellent ability to multitask and quickly respond to critical issues
- Proven performer and highly motivated team player that enjoys challenging assignments in a high-energy, fast growing and start-up workplace
- Serious about your career, and looking for an opportunity with a huge potential, not just a job